Sep 15, 2009

A little funny conversation between Bella and Edward (cOPIED)

Bella: Do I ever cross your mind?
Edward: No.

Bella: If someone hurt me, would you hurt them back?
Edward: No.

Bella: Do you want me?
Edward: No.

Bella: Would you cry, if I left?
Edward: No.

Bella: Would you live for me?
Edward: No.

Bella: Would you do anything for me?
Edward: No.

Bella: Choose---- me or your life?
Edward: My life.

Bella: Are you happy, we're married?
Edward: No.

Bella: Do you like me?
Edward: No.


Bella is shocked !!! but Edward says...


The reason you never cross my mind, is because you're always on my mind.

The reason I wouldn't hurt someone if they hurt you, is because I would murder them.

The reason I don't want you, is because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left, is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you, is
beause I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you, is because I would do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life, is because you ARE my life

The reason I'm not happy we're married, is because I'm ecstatic were married.

The reason why I don't like you, is because I LOVE you.



**wish some one says that to me!!hahaha.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Pai